For those of us trying to eat a little healthier. This one is for you Branson!
cooking spray & EVOO
9 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 bag fresh baby spinach
1 (28 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 (4 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Drizzle a large skillet with olive oil and heat on medium-high. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp. Stir in artichoke hearts, rosemary, and spinach; Saute for 3 minutes or until spinach has cooked down. Stir in pasta sauce, simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with 3 cooked noodles. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This post has been shared with all the Tasty Tuesday
links in my sidebar as well as:
Home Sweet Farm