Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally, I have arrived in the community!

Hello world. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Lilianna Grace, I’m a 34 year young wife, and mother of 2, a teenage boy and a 3rd grade daughter. I spend my Southern California days in awe of what I have been given in this life. I am so grateful everyday. I love my life, my children, family, and friends. I also love all things that are good or cute, yummy and darling, eye catching, eye-popping, head turning, beautiful, fun, funny, classy, inspiring….you get it, right? So that’s why I’m here. That is why I have decided to take the plunge into this densely populated world of blogging that I admittedly know nothing about. I aspire to share things that I think are great, but more importantly things that are simple and lovely. I consider myself a “master of nothing”, so anything I share with you will be on the most unprofessional level! I hope you will join me in this journey, I look forward to getting to know you.


Coming this week…

Stay tuned for a teacher’s back to school wish list all dolled up and delivered complete with a carmel apple!

No comments: