Friday, May 6, 2011

I've Been Featured @ The Casual Blogger Community

While I have been knee deep in baking and candy making the last few days, I neglected to check my email. When I did this morning, I found a little surprise. Yesterday I was featured at The Casual Blogger Community. You can read it here. 

I have some great things to share with you next week. I'll have a candy making and painting tutorial and lots of cupcake and cake photos. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a
          
         Happy Mother's Day!
signature2

3 comments:

Kori said...

Good for you honey! Heading over to see it!

If you get a chance, check out my post today, we're doing a novel release party about the release of my first book! I'd love to have you stop by and be a part of the party! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday love! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Megan said...

Awwww, congratulations!!

Branson said...

Congrats!! Hope it introduces more people to your fabulousness! :)