Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's All The Rage {12 Links to Homemade Granola}

I have a new love in my life. It's unfortunate we are forbidden to continue on together. When it comes to granola, I just can't control myself. However, it makes a great snack for my kiddos, and I like shipping it to relatives and friends around the country. What a sweet surprise. The granola I make comes from Farm Girl. Of course I love that I can change up granola to suit my own personal preferences. I like it with coarsly chopped almonds and chocolate chips. On yogurt, or by the handful, I do love you my sweet crunchy granola...

Honey Granola @ Farm Girl Recipes


Basic Granola Formula @ Chocolate & Zucchini


IMG_6.JPG
Easy Homemade Granola @ The Amateur Gourmet


IMG_5911
Toasted Almond Granola @ Joy The Baker

Best Granola In The Whole Wide World

IMG_0898
Gluten Dairy Sugar Free Homemade Granola

go5
Autumn Granola @ Sugar Plum

Photobucket
Oatmeal Cookie Granola @ Cheeky Kitchen

Photobucket
Homemade Almond Granola @

Simple Yet Delicious Granola @

Homemade Granola Favors @ Hale Healthy Recipes


Easy Homemade Granola @ Charlotte's Fancy

Do you have a favorite Granola combination or link to a recipe? Leave a comment and tell us about it!
Blog Love:
This post has been featured
@ Reflection of Something.
signature2

6 comments:

Amy said...

They all look delicious. I always wanted to try making Granola at home but afraid I'll get soggy granola. I'll take the advises from these links and give it a try soon! :)

Sue said...

Lil, I actually have our favorite family granola recipe lined up to make too:) Your granola looks so nice in the pretty jars, and I like your labels! That's yours at the top, right?

Branson said...

Thanks for sharing... Now the hard part is choosing which one to try :)

Megan said...

Yum! It all sounds delicious! I have never had granola with chocolate chips!!

Martha said...

Everything looks really great! :-)
I have a recipe from last Feb for protein bars -
http://seasidesimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/02/protein-bars.html

Anonymous said...

Just what i am looking for, a referral on twitter from @bransonlee