Monday, November 1, 2010

Homemade Halloween and Menu Monday


This Jack-O-Lantern was done by my very talented cousin, Julie.



Perhaps she got her inspiration from her youngest.
This little guy is my God son. He's a Michael Fan.


This is Chloe. She decided Halloween morning she didn't want to be the baseball player we had planned for. Lucky for her I had this outfit at home! We ran out and bought the wig, mike, makeup, etc. I just cut up the clothing and wha-la...rockstar zombie. A friend of mine did this for her daughter a few years back and I guess it stuck in my mind.


She really dedicated herself to getting into character!


Now that Nash is 13 he decided not to participate, fully, this year. While he didn't wear a costume, he did walk with us, and even snuck up to a couple houses without me looking. That was a no-no. No costume, no trick-or-treating! He wanted to make a "healthy choice" by not going, and I'm proud of his decision!

Menu Monday

Monday: Tuscan Pork Chops, Brown Rice, Sauteed Spinach
Tuesday: Greek Shrimp, Garlic Fettuccine, Salad
Wednesday: Salmon w/ Lemon Sauce, Rice & Broccoli Casserole
Thursday: Baked Ravioli, Salad
Friday: Date Night,
                     kids eat homemade chicken nuggets & rice-a-roni
Saturday: Crockpot Italian Beef Sandwiches
Sunday: Football! Snacks, appetizers, Chicken Ciabatta Sandwiches
signature2

No comments: