Monday, August 12, 2013

Tennis Team Gifts


Hi all! I know it's been a while. I have been very busy. Today is no exception, but I just wanted to share with you these darling little tennis gifts I made for my tennis team. In case you didn't hear me, that was me tooting my own horn. I googled tennis gift ideas and searched on Pinterest. I had no luck so I was left to search my own mind. This is what I came up with. One can of balls, one bag of nuts, a laminated Coman tie-breaker card, and these cute little zipper pulls I found on Etsy.

Supplies:
Cans of Tennis Balls (I bought a case of 16 at Costco)
x-small- 7inx12inx4in basket gift bags from Michaels (Celebrate It brand)
Bag of individually wrapped trail mix (Trader Joes)
Tennis bottle cap zipper pulls found on Etsy
Ribbon
I used a 2" decorative punch and lime green cardstock to make the tags that say,
"Go nuts & have a ball this season!"
Each gift comes out to be about $6 each.
signature2

2 comments:

UF said...

welcome back lil, it's been too long. these gifts are darling!!

CE said...

Hello,

Can you tell me where you found the coman tiebreaker cards? I need to get some for my league players so they can put in their bag.

Thank you,
Chrissy