Here it is.
Five Minute Asian Inspired No Recipe Salad
Stuff you will need:
- A bowl. The size will depend on how much salad you want to eat.
- Chopped Romaine. The first important part to a good salad is healthy lettuce cut into bite sized pieces. BITE SIZED. Think about that.
- Some chopped, not peeled, English cucumbers.
- One or two chopped scallions. White and green parts.
- Some shredded carrot.
- Some toasted, sliced almonds and sesame seeds. Just toast them in a pan on your stove. Takes 3 minutes!
You need to have smellervision because these toasted nuts smell AMAZING! Finally put all your ingredients into the bowl and toss the salad with your favorite Asian dressing. I used Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame. It is not the healthiest, but it is really good. Besides, I don't have a good homemade Asian dressing recipe and I'm too lazy to make my own for lunch.